Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
Green Mountain Wood Fired Grills
Prime Wi-Fi Smart Control Grills
Davy Crockett is the go-to wood-fired pellet grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App.
All Green Mountain Grills come with a 3-year limited warranty.
Stop by and See the Davy Crockett Today.
Available in Stainless in the Prime Wi-Fi Series.
Davy Crockett - Prime Series with Wi-Fi
• The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital Wi-Fi controller (control and monitor through iOS or Android mobile application),
a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature.
The grill can run on 12-Volt or 120AC, so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, houseboating, music festivals, or anywhere you can take it. The Davy Crockett weighs 68-pounds and features foldable legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car.
• Voltage: 12-volts
• Wattage: 60-Watt average
• Weight: 57-pounds
• Dimensions: w/ Legs Open 31.75” H x 34” W x 23” D
• Dimensions: w/ Legs Closed 20.5” H x 27.75” W x 17.5” D
• Surface Cooking Area: 219 square inches
• Grease Tray: 13 Gauge Steel
• Grease Tray Function: Open Flame Technology
• Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
• Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
• Igniter: 12V; 100-Watt
• Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 7.75 in. clearance
• Hopper Capacity: 9-pounds of pellets
Davy Crockett ANATOMY:
1. Thermal Sensor
2. Pellet Hopper
3. Digital Controller
5. Combustion Fan
6. Grease Tray
7. Heat Shield
10. EZ Fold-and-Carry Legs
11. Drip System
A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan below keeps them burning. Vents vertically line the inside of the firebox, creating the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke flavor.