Pellet Grills Portland Oregon
Wood-Fired Pellet Grills
We carry Green Mountain Grills, Memphis, and Camp Chef pellet grills.
Free Assembly with Purchase.
Daniel Boone Grills
Daniel Boone is Green Mountain's mid-sized grill at 177-pounds for the prime stainless series.
For eleven+ years, Green Mountain’s Choice product line has stood the test of time. They've continually improved it so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
Adjust the smoke and temp from 150 to 500 and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just set it and forget it. The Daniel Boone is available in black, stainless, and with or without Wi-Control.
• Learn more about the Daniel Boone.
Jim Bowie Grills
Jim Bowie is the big one at 208-pounds for the prime stainless series. Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control.
Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. The Jim Bowie is available in black, stainless, and with or without Wi-Control.
• Learn more about the Jim Bowie.
Davy Crockett Grills
Davy Crockett is Green Mountain's smaller go-to grill at 57-pounds for the prime stainless series. Perfect for campers, tailgaters, RVers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers.
• Learn more about the Davy Crockett.
Memphis Pro 304
• True convection cooking. Thanks to the 4″ convection fans built into every model, Memphis Grills are true high-end convection ovens.
Grill chamber design and advanced engineering combine to create even circulation of heat – no rotisserie is needed! All Memphis Wood Fire Grills are designed and engineered in the USA and come with a 7-year limited warranty.
• Learn more about the Memphis Pro.
Weber Smokefire Series
EX4 and EX 6 Wood-Fired Pellet Grills
• Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
• DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
• Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
• Heavy-duty steel cart frame
• 22-pound capacity hopper
• Porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox
• LCD display
• Learn more about Weber's Smokefire Series.