Green Mountain Grills - Daniel Boone
Wood Fired Pellet Grills
Prime WiFi Smart Control Grills
Green Mountain Grills give you complete control at your fingertips. With the Prime Series, control and monitor your grill on-the-go, remotely with our server mode or from your home Wi-Fi network.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. (The Choice Series is non-Wi-Fi.)
All Green Mountain Grills come with a 3-year limited warranty.
Stop by and See the Daniel Boone Today.
Available in Black or Stainless in both the Prime-Plus Wi-Fi Series and the Non-Wi-Fi Choice Series.
Daniel Boone - Black Choice (No Wi-Fi)
• The Daniel Boone Choice model
• With the grill and pellet view windows, you can keep an eye on your pellet supply and your food without letting smoke/heat escape. The 13.5-inch peaked-lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken or a dozen racks of ribs.
• Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of the side convenience tray.
Daniel Boone - Prime Plus with Wi-Fi
• The New Daniel Boone Prime-Plus has an interior light, front fold-down shelf, and rotisserie option. The rotisserie is sold separately.
• All Green Mountain Grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. The grills also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up.
• Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan-Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
Daniel Boone - Prime-Plus
• Voltage 12-volts
• Wattage: 100-W start/ 16.6-W cont.
• Weight: 177-pounds
• Dimensions: 52”H x 52”W x 34”D
• Surface Cooking Area: 458 square inches
• Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
• Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
• SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
• Body: 14 Gauge Steel
• Igniter: 12V; 100-W
• Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 inch
• Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5-inch clearance
• Hopper Capacity: 18-pounds of pellets
Daniel Boone ANATOMY:
1. Thermal Sensor
2. Pellet Hopper
3. Hopper Fan
4. Digital Controller
5. Low Pellet Sensor
7. Grease Tray
8. Heat Shield
9. Combustion Fan
12. Drip System