- Infrared Grills
- Tec Grills
TEC developed and introduced the world’s first infrared gas grill in 1980. Made in America (South Carolina) and built using the finest grade of materials, including 304 stainless steel. TEC grills are built to last a lifetime. Tec have raised the bar again in outdoor cooking with their new, patented, 100% infrared grilling system. It smokes. It sears. It barbecues low and slow. No hot air to dry out food. Just moist, tender, juicy, charbroiled flavor. No flare-ups. No charring. No hot or cold spots. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean.
THE SCIENCE Infrared 101
Everything in nature, including food, is surrounded by a moisture boundary – a layer of air and water molecules. The hot air generated by other grills can’t penetrate this boundary without disturbing it, so food is exposed to the drying elements of hot air as it cooks. TEC grills cook with 100% infrared energy that doesn’t disturb the moisture boundary, so food retains up to 35% more of its own natural juices and remains tender and juicy.
Stop by and See the G-Sport™ FR Today.
Free Assembly with purchase.
The G-Sport is TEC’s most versatile and affordable full-size grill.
It’s the only full-size grill certified for use on combustible surfaces, including wood. Designed to be used on a table or countertop
or as a freestanding grill on a pedestal, it can also be placed on an outdoor island as an alternative to a built-in grill – no cutout opening
required. Plus, it’s easy to transport to your favorite event or vacation destination.
• Certified to be used on any surface, including wood
• One over-sized fuel-efficient stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures (850° F) while using less fuel (22,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills
• 309 sq. inches of evenly-heated grilling surface capable of cooking 18 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
• No hot or cold spots
• Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 115 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking or warming food
• Contoured, double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle
• Rapid preheat—0°-850° F in 10 minutes (on high) with the hood closed
• Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
• Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
• Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
• Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
• Electronic ignition
• Tool and towel sidebars serve as handles for carrying (72-pounds)
• 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
• Handcrafted in America
Convertible: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
• Grill 18 burgers in 8 to 10-minutes
• No hot air to dry out food
• Gives food an authentic charbroil flavor
• Smokes as well as sears
Enhanced Charbroil Flavor: Radiant glass panels below the cooking grates incinerate food drippings, creating a rich, smoky vapor that flavors the food. Now you can have it all – the convenience of gas and the charbroiled flavor of charcoal or wood, but without the ashy residue.
Get the Right Help with
Hometown Hearth and Grill
Propane Experts on Portland's East Side.Call us at 503 661-4821.